Get your stock footage right here

Affordable pre-keyed stock footage and even some free clips.

Stockmaker'n

Go to Stockmaker'n for more info and footage!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review: Hot Shoe Bubble Spirit Level

Full name: Resin Hot Shoe Bubble Spirit Level for DSLR/SLR Cameras
Webshop: DX.com (Deal Extreme)
Price: $2.04 (Free shipping)


Fairly useful tool for your DSLR camera. It was more than just for fun, since it worked pretty good, but I don't know if it will be used that much since I often use my hotshoe for other equipment.

Pros:
It is cheap so I bought this one mostly for fun, but after I got it I saw that it wasn't as bad as expected. I haven't tested it against a real spirit level, but when tested with the one in my camera it seems to do the job well.

Cons:
Not many cons, but it may be a bit too good of a fit into my hotshoe (Canon 60D). What I mean is that it can be a bit hard putting it on and getting it off again - it's pretty tight, but I guess that can be a good thing as well.

Buy it here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews of affordable film and photo equipment. Cheap prices doesn't always mean cheap quality.
We test and review low-priced photography gear and gadgets.